Friday, March 16, 2012

Why not get CASHBACK with EVERY purchase?

 Learn How to Get CashBack On Everything!

Okay, so here's a really good way to get cash back in ways you may not have realized are possible.  

Do you have any of those reward cards in your wallet or in your purse? It feels good to watch the cashier shrink your bill after totaling everything, doesn't it? It does usually require you to pick and choose the items that qualify. I have a few different cards, for Foodland, Safeway, Costco, etc. Every dollar saved really helps in these challenging economic times, especially with the high prices we pay in Hawaii. I also have credit cards with cash back rewards or airline mile credits. It makes sense to me that if I CAN get something back on the money I spend on the things I need almost every day: groceries, gas and household items, then it would be foolish not to.

Recently, a contact of mine taught me this strategy to  compound and increase my Cash Back in an unbelievable way.

I investigated and thouroughly scrutinized the "free" system he showed me for 5 days - to find out that this Cash Back Program really is free!  (Is there a catch?)  I had to register and then purchase a couple of gift cards through an online system that I'd be able to use right away at local retailers - Safeway (Vonns), Walmart, Sports Authority, Macy's or Lowes..to name a few.  It was easy to redirect my grocery money for the week into the Program to test it out).  I could hardly believe what I was looking at!

I also learned that if I HELPED OTHER PEOPLE get cash back, we both would earn cash back on THEIR purchases as well!!  And I can teach you to do the same.  In my world, that's what I call a WIN-WIN-WIN :-)

It seems that all of us are having to watch our spending and budget more, so I asked myself, "Who wouldn't benefit from money back on groceries and gas?"  I mean really, can't we all use a few extra dollars?

And even better, I've found a way to share this so that we can come together and help everyone make some Cash Back on things we're already buying.

I'm happy to help anyone learn how to multiply their Cash Back.


All you have to do is Contact Me through the online form and I'll reply to you with some information you can review.  If you like what you see, then we'll go from there.

If it's NOT for you, ask yourself  if there's ANYONE you know - anywhere in the US that might be helped by getting some of their hard earned dollars back from Corporate America, please send them this link:
 http://www.MyCashBackWorld.blogspot.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this! And I wish you much success in whatever you are doing today!
Please enter your contact info here to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment